Tempted To Say Tempted To Say

What an excellent submission Hania!

Apple Consumers Apple Consumers

Can't...stop...laughing.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

HILARIOUS

MY second pair of lips used for playing instruments. HAHAHA. Her expression was priceless.

Far away Far away

Cool melodies. I just think the sidechain is layed on a bit too thick for a bit too long especially in the begining. Once the drums come in, it sound excellent.

Forgive me for sounding, I guess condescending, but the chords mixed with the sidechain just get a little too repetative for my taste.

It's also lacking in the drum department. I can hear like, 2 claps and a very light hat. Vary that schlit!!! Get some different symbols and experiment with the claps too. Work on varying the sidechain on your chords.

Excellent song though!

Some random untitled song Some random untitled song

Okay, first and foremost, you definitely have the basics down and despite what many people might say, this actually is not that bad. Here's a few things you may want to look into in order to progress a bit further with your music.

-FIRST: Where is the kickdrum? You need to give the kick wayyyy more presence here and that will come with mastering your songs.

-Onto my next thing here, you need to work on your drums altogether. Everytime I give a review, I can never stress this enough. You need to work on and vary your samples and loops. Now, I am no expert by any means, (believe me, I started here too, check out my first submission), but I can tell you that I know when I hear something that's interesting, and when I hear something that's boring
and this just needs work.

I would say that before you get into creating your own music, try and listen to as much CRAP from the genre you like the most, and compare your songs to that, see how they are different, and what could make them better.

Keep it up!

VIBEAT responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I agree, the drums are a little quiet, but everything seems too loud when I play my songs back. Maybe that's just my program? I'll do some more tests. I'll see if I can find some more samples, and test them too. :D

My Last Chance (clip) My Last Chance (clip)

Well, this is pretty neat even though it's just a clip.

Overall, I think you need to add a little more to the song as a whole. It just doesn't seem like there is enough going here especially for a short clip (which you want to be involved). For example, I hear maybe two or three cymbals in total. Vary that S*** up man! Put in like 10 or 15 different samples and make them all fit into their own little niche, make it interesting.

Work on your bass a little bit more, make it stand out. It's more of a background noise when, in Trance you really want your bass to be influential in your songs.

THE SIDECHAIN, SIDECHAIN EVERYWHERE! I would say, tone it down just a little bit, don't rely to heavily on sidechain to make your songs sound good.

Overall, 3/5. Not bad, keep at it!

SkullDrone responds:

I totally agree with you on every aspect (lol)

I know it needs a lot of work and I will be working on it more. This is basically a sketch.

yeah i got really lazy with the sidechain haha